Citrus plants will provide year round interest. Place indoor or outdoor.
Follow few our tips and you can have years of pleasure with these southern beauties
- find a spot with plenty of light
- never allow to dry out, in hot weather water little,but often
- Plant nutrition every month from the end of February to the end of August.
- if outside for winter must be brought in and place in cool, dry and light place
- plant in slightly acid, porous soil, any Multipurpose compost would do
- feeding with Citrus food which will keep the soil acidic
- Put plenty of drainage material in the base of the pot as citrus resent any form of waterlogging